The Hart Community Center was built to serve the needs of the people of the local community.
You may book the room by calling City Hall at 231-873-2488. We will be happy to help you.
There is no fee to use the room, other than as of January 1, 2018; we will be charging a $50.00 refundable cleaning deposit if you are serving food and drinks.
There is free WI-FI available, as well as a screen and projector for presentation purposes.
We ask that the following conditions are met when using the facilities:
• Respect the premises, please clean up all areas that are used. Garbage cans are provided.
• You are responsible for the set-up and takedown of the chairs and tables that you use.
• As the room is carpeted, we request that there be no “food based” parties.
• No alcoholic beverages on the premises.
• Keys are to be obtained the day before or day of your event and returned immediately after your event. Keys may be placed in the drop box on the wall at the entrance to City Hall.
• Turn off lights, coffee maker, and any other electronic devices that may have been used.
• Please make sure that you have locked up ALL doors upon exiting the premises.
These conditions are subject to change.
407 State St. Map
Hart, Michigan 49420
City Manager: 231-873-3546
Accounts Payable: 231-923-3837
Hart Police Department: 231-923-0696 or 231-923-0851
Central Dispatch: 231-869-5858.
8:00a to 5:00p, Monday-Friday